Screen Name

Tony Evans

Basically, keep trying. I had the same problem, and it wouldn't even let me post for a while.

However once you have edited, massaged, and baked an avatar and screen name, it still may not show up for a while.

Delays in updating, of course, are not new to the new OS, they are rather endemic to all fairly sizable data bases.

How do I get my Screen Name to show

This is a bug that apparently affects some browsers and not others--which browser do you use?<br><br>

In any case, a short-term work-around that might work would be to click on your name near the upper right corner of this screen, then click on "personal details" in the page that appears. The second box down is for "custom title"--you can enter your screen name there, and it will show up as a second line of text under the avatar. You'll have both designations showing until the bug is repaired, but at least you'll no longer be having an identity crisis.

<br><br>

edited addition: I just saw JDM's response, and that is a very good point. Sometimes it takes a fairly long time for changes to show up.