Scanner recommendations to create contact/proof sheets from 120/220 & 35mm PrintFile negative sleeves

<p>I've searched for this but I'm hoping to find more up-to-date options. I have my 120/220/35mm negatives and positives in plastic Print File sleeves and would like to use a flatbed scanner scan the entire page and create a proof sheet which I can simply print out. I know from reading that flatbed scanners need to evenly illuminate the entire page so I think if there is a scanner which is good for 8x10 negative and positive transparency scans then it would also work well for what I want. </p>

<p>I've looked at the Epson V750, Canon Canoscan 8800F, as well as Microtek and UMAX brands but it would be great to know if others have advice or experience and a specific recommendation for what I need before I purchase. </p>

<p>On a side note, I would be satisfied with the scanner's quality for web use but I use a drum scanning service for anything higher quality like prints. </p>

<p>Thank you in advance!</p>

<p>Thats pretty cool. Do you have to use the film holder? If you rotate the page 90 degrees would it fit within the red borders better? Those are positive transparencies, I'm curious to see how negatives turn out. Thanks for the helpful response, I'm considering a V700.</p>

<p>My transparencies and negatives are 120 which fits within 8x10 so I should be able to get away with this. Too bad the film guide isn't an inch wider. I'm going to purchase that scanner and perhaps an 8x11 light box will work for 35mm contact sheets if I need.</p>