Rigidity: Think Tank Airport International vs Think Tank Airport Security

I've been having a bit of a chore figuring out what type of travel case I want.

Been flip-flopping over hard-case vs semi-hard cases, etc. I think I've narrowed

it down to the Think Tank Airport International or Security.

The only question I need answered is about the comparative rigidity between

them. Think Tank's staff said the Security is a bit less rigid. I've seen the

International in person, and it's quite stiff...I like it. But I like the more

accessible design of the Security.

I figured I'd try the mighty intertubes for more views. How would you compare

the rigidity of the two?

I don't have the International but travel with the Security. It's excellent and fits into the

bins well on American Airlines. But it's big and if you get it filled with equipment it's a

handful. I've "valet" checked it on smaller American Eagle fllights and don't give it a second

thought since it's well padded and the zippers lock. The international isn't much smaller

but will fit better on some airlines. I don't know what you mean by "rigid"? There's a bit of

give in the sides so it's not like a Pelican or Halliburton case. The handle is nice and long

and it "walks" well on great wheels. It has the built-in cable so you can lock the case to

something if need be. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that it really doesn't have a

built in sleeve for a laptop. But I carry my laptop in another bag. There are "low" dividers

available so you can make a spot for the laptop if need be. IF you don't have a boatload of

digital stuff I'd try to get by with the International for size reasons. Good luck.