Ricoh/Pentax 70-200 f/2.8 zoom

htarragon

<p><a href="/bboard/%20http:/digicame-info.com/…/…/">http://digicame-info.com/…/…/hd-pentax-d-fa70-200mm-f28.html</a><br /> google translate<br /> "From readers, we have to provide information about the announcement of a telephoto zoom Ricoh imaging (Pentax).<br /> On February 5, HD PENTAX-D FA ★ 70-200mm F2.8 will be announced.</p>

<p><br /> Information about the spec does not yet, is "D FA", I is absolutely This lens is full size correspondence of the lens. This lens is a star lens, it is likely to be expected to optical performance.<br /> That lens for full-size is released, it might have appeared within not too far a full size of the body. "<br /> <br />FA means it will work w/ FF, too! Figures, I just bought the Tamron. Hmmm... maybe that's why the price was reduced...</p>

<blockquote>

<p> What's a best guess price wise, $1,500?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I'm thinking that the retail shelf price will be $2000-2200, 'bout the same as the Canon. Pentax may low-ball on bodies, but their lens prices are up there. If it comes to even 85% of the overall quality of the Canon or Nikon equivalents, then everyone should be very happy.</p>

<p>I'd be more interested in the forthcoming 150-450mm as it should be the best for capturing far away action like birds and sports.</p>

<p>M</p>

<p>Many mixed emotions here: Relief that I got the Tamron 70-200 at $800, sad that I couldn't add another Pentax lens to my kit. Maybe I'll be able to afford the FF body. But, more and more I feel that I have a Tamron system with Pentax bodies even though Tamron has abandoned Pentax.</p>

<p>Like other Pentax lenses, I imagine these will be significantly discounted a few times a year.<br>

Prices are high but right in between Nikon and Canon for recently designed lenses.</p>

<ul>

<li>Nikon 80-400/4.5-5.6 $2,700, 70-200/2.8 $2,400</li>

<li>Canon 100-400/4.5-5.6L II $2,200, 70-200/2.8L II $2,100</li>

</ul>

<p>Of course, Canon 70-200/2.8L (gen I, no IS) is only $1,350.</p>