Returning member and new site problems

I have been away from photography for some time and started to use PN again. However, a number of problems are preventing me from using the site fully again so I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

1. Posted an image and only part of the title that appears with the thumbnail is visible. There is also a superfluous word "array" in the title. How do I change this?

2. Posted a critique of another member but cannot find out how to get back to it to update. The member responded and I wanted to add something. How do I do this?

3. There is a share button which I want to disable as it makes it far too easy to download the image, how do I disable this? Yes, I do appreciate that once an image is posted on the net there are always ways to download but having images stolen from another site in the past, and used for commercial gain without my permission, why make it easy for dishonest people?

4. Final question I noticed in lower right corner there is a section saying who is online etc. Also gives a summary and one is a Robot is online! I am probably now just demonstrating my lack of computer knowledge:)

Any help with the above would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Welcome back.

1. When the picture is opened the caption appears complete and the word "array" does not appear.

2. Mouse over your name which appears directly over Forums and click on My Content in the list.

3. Mouse over your Avatar upper right,select My Account and then No Buttons

4. Not certain on this, I think the Robot may be a Spam checker.

If I'm off base on any of these, others please chime in!