Results from my 1st Wedding

Discussion in 'Wedding and Event' started by william_le, Apr 12, 2004.

1. I posted a question a couple of weeks ago before my first wedding
    about focus during the bridal walk. Well here I am with a few from
    the day.

I can say it was 10 hours of hard work but at the end of the week I
    can sit back and admire my work.

The bride wanted more un posed shots that formal but more posed ones
    came on the day.

2. Not sure why it shows a link. But heres another.

3. And another. Thanks

4. And the last one.

5. William,
    Congratulations, beutiful shots.
    Keep it up
    Gre

6. William, I think you need to put a caption on them for the shots to show up in line. I'm not sure that I care for the soft halo effect in some of them, but that's a personal preference. You've got some good shots. Let's see more.

7. His another.
    007y3l-17547384.jpg

8. i think the limit to placing inline shots and having them show up is like 500 pixels or something in that range. perhaps that's why they haven't been showing up. i like the b/w shots. on that last pic on the beach, is it just me or have you softened things (which like the pics above, you very well might have done) a bit b/c neither of the couple looks that sharply in focus?

9. i think the limit to placing inline shots and having them show up is like 511 pixels or something in that range. perhaps that's why they haven't been showing up. i like the b/w shots. on that last pic on the beach, is it just me or have you softened things (which like the pics above, you very well might have done) a bit b/c neither of the couple looks that sharply in focus?

10. I have put a soft focus affect throgh P/S on most of them. They do indeed look better when printed.

I have noticed with photos that are not dead on focus that they look sory of jagged when developed at a photo lab.