Discussion in 'Casual Photo Conversations' started by Sandy Vongries, Jan 1, 2018.

1. I think the "majorities" take care of themselves

It seems that some of us here are "very. very good people" too.
  2. SCL

I resolve to....Oh to hell with it!
  3. 2018 is the year to get the light right for me.
  4. Going to start developing Black and white.....

And there we have it,
    Directly from their spokesperson.

It seems to me that the majority does a pretty good job taking care of the minority.
    And that is true in oppressed as well as free societies......
  5. There hasn't been another moderator on all day or I'd have asked for assistance rather than address a problem on a thread I started. My intent at the start was Photographic Resolutions, clearly stated - "Keeping it to photography,"
    If the politics continue I'll delete or close the thread.
  6. Self moderating..........
  7. Not a good thing, but certainly not based on an issue I intended in the thread or fueled. Hopefully another more experienced moderator will check in and I can pass it on.
    If not, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
  8. It's all good.
    Not some radical departure.
    Simple civility in this thread.
  9. paul ron

paul ron NYC

im doing the same. i sold most of my parts stuff and will soon cull the hurd of great camers i collected over my life time but never use.
  10. I resolve to get some photography in and work on improving my shots. Try something new in photography. Guess I did that last year too, so continue work on improving and having fun doing it. Try to sell some old gear. Try to get organized and neaten up the photo and production areas.