Report someone used my photo without my permission, THIS IS VERY SERIOUS !!

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by iLOVEnature, Apr 25, 2017.

1. SPEECHLESS!!!!!!

2. Norman 202

Norman 202 i am the light

yeh, i can believe it. how do you think i feel writing one off instead of one of

3. Matter of facts, does not matter from a penny to goldmine because it is the same.. If take without permission or legal right, it is considered “STEALING. Sorry if my words too harsh but this is a truth. However, everyone deserve to have 2nd chance if they are showing their sincerity to admit the mistake. Am I right to say that, Norman?

4. Norman 202

Norman 202 i am the light

r u dutch?

5. Sorry, I am not Dutch.

6. I have to say you have sharp eyes for spotting that cloned cloud formation. It took me a while to see what you were talking about to where I had to compare it side by side. With all the royalty free images online I don't see why a sunset cloud couldn't have been used as a drop in.

It's good you brought this to everyone's attention because now we know in what ways images can be lifted that are hard to spot. If it can happen here, it can happen anywhere online.

7. Hi Tim_Lookingbill,

I spent lot of time and patience to wait for an unique and special cloud formation for all my nature photos, I would say all of my photos were very difficult to capture. I had a very special feeling when I was first see Mr. Joseph Nazoa photo "Amalfi". Probably the sky is belonging to one of my photo, that’s why I automatically felt something not right.

Hence, I started to compare it and pointed out 3 spots to one of the Photo.Net staff member for investigating.

Anyway Tim_Lookingbill, thanks for your compliments.

8. Dear Photo.Net and all staff members,

May I know the outcome of my case? And yet, I still have not receive full explanations from Mr. Joseph Nasoa. He seems like did not admit, he done something wrong here. Kindly please look into my case, appreciate if you can take further action. Thank you very much Photo.Net for helping!

9. Ray House

Ray House Ray House

Am interested in the outcome of the photo.net investigation. Might we be updated?

iLOVEnature likes this.
  10. Hi Ray,

Don't think my case is very easy to settle but no matter what, I respect photo.net final decision.. Believe photo.net will resolve my case in fair manner, many thanks photo.net assist me to look into my case again :) :)

Best regards,
    iLOVEnature

11. Nature, why do you think your case is not easy to settle? What is unclear or ambiguous about it in your mind?

12. Hi Fred,

I am a victim of this case, believe nobody understand the whole story than me. As I mentioned, I respect photo.net. I will let photo.net make the last call!!

13. I think I understand you. And I think many of us do. I got the sense Glenn did as well, as he seemed to take it quite seriously. I, too, would like to hear from PN about a decision or course of action.

Ray House and iLOVEnature like this.
  14. Big thanks Fred :)

15. Ray House

Ray House Ray House

Still waiting...any update?

iLOVEnature likes this.
  16. Hi Ray,

I have provided Photo.Net my clear and convincing evidence, I leave it to Photo.Net make a final call now. Thanks Ray for your reminder message :) :)

17. :(

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  18. Dear Glenn and Photo.Net,

This is my 2nd time follow up my case here..

1. Have you completed all investigation of my case?
    2. If yes, what is the outcome?

As I mentioned, I respect your decision and let you make the final call. Kindly please let me know your investigation results and final decision, believe I deserve to know the answer as a victim here.

Look forward to hear you soon, thank you very much.

Best regards,
    iLOVEnature

19. Ray House

Ray House Ray House

Come on management...this is not rocket science.

iLOVEnature likes this.
  20. Dear Glenn and Photo.Net,

Already past more than 10 days, this is my 3rd time follow up my case here..

1. Have you completed all investigation of my case?
    2. If yes, what is the outcome?

As I mentioned, I respect your decision and let you make the final call. Kindly please let me know your investigation results and final decision, believe I deserve to know the answer as a victim here.

Kindly please look into my case, I would like to know your final decision. Don't think I am asking too much right !!

Look forward to hear you soon, thank you very much.

Best regards,
    iLOVEnature