Recurrent 403 error

Tuhin

• 4 years later...
Dear and respectable Admin, is this a statistically insignificant and silly problem? Please put the information somewhere with a 403 heading and I would not disturb. As a member, I expected some reply.

Still happening Tuhin. Happened to me over the last few days. I emailed PN. No reply to the email so far, but at least my photos are back (thanks whoever fixed that).

Given the lack of adequate, paid moderation and administration, your expectations of a reply in a "few days" IS unfortunately not entirely reasonable.

I think P.net is pretty much supported now by people who are volunteering. Thanks to them.....

I seem to have better success if I trim the file name down to short names, but i am fully aware that this may only be like wearing my lucky glove.

I'm not sure what the cause of the problem is other than 'you're trying to access resources that you're not authorized to''.

See this link for possible solutions.

Everyone should be able to access the photo.net "home page". To access any other pages (which you're browser might automatically fill in from previous sessions) you might need to log in again. There's a 'keep me logged in' option.

As the linked article suggests, it's a good idea to remove any previous 'cookies' related to photo.net and log in again.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Few days back I had raised this issue in the help forum. The problem has re-emerged from yesterday night. Has the system become so brittle? Please help to eradicate 403.