Recommended apps for elderly Android device?

Jochen_S

<p>Although somebody handed me down a smartphone. I'll probably stick to dumb cameras but have no clue whats out there at all and am wondering which apps might assist a strolling photo enthusiast. - I'd love to dabble with even the weirdest freeware and might get convinced to buy affordable stuff considered valuable by others,<br>

Thanks a lot in advance. <br>

I'm obviously not sure what I am looking for. Maybe a sun position predicting software? Or an assistant that tells when to start walking back to catch a sunset somewhere? I really have no clue what is out on the market. - My screen seems to be low resolution.<br>

An exposure meter emulation might be handy - are there any for elderly Samsungs? - but isn't essential. </p>

<p>I have a Galaxy S4. I actually got it a couple of years ago, in order to use Backcountry Navigator, a GPS and mapping app which doesn't exist in iPhone format. I was using a basic flip-phone prior to that. Backcountry Navigator is outstanding, if you ever find yourself in remote country-- it's got me out of trouble a couple of times.</p>

<p>I downloaded a camera app (which I actually paid for, can't remember its name) but the one that came with the camera was better.</p>

<p>If you need a sun prediction utility, there's a bunch of them. Google 'solar azimuth app' or something. I've never felt the need.</p>

• 2 months later...

<p>Los teléfonos móviles también pueden descargar GOOGLE APP, muy conveniente, se puede encontrar una gran cantidad de información, si es 6s iphone plus, iPhone 6, 5s iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S4, etc., se utilizan<br>

<br>

mejores saludos<br />Faisal fazal<br>

</p>

<p>Los teléfonos móviles también pueden descargar GOOGLE APP, muy conveniente, se puede encontrar una gran cantidad de información, si es 6s iphone plus, iPhone 6, 5s iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S4, etc., se utilizan<br>

<br>

mejores saludos<br />Faisal fazal<br>

</p><div>00e5Qv-564777984.thumb.jpg.b074a951c6350c3244bd1f7e52e554ae.jpg</div>

• 7 months later...