Recommend me a good place to make large prints

<p>Hi everyone, </p>

<p>I'm going to need to make a few large prints (out of digital files). Where would be a good place? I would most likely need to get a place that can receive my images online and send the prints to me. (preferrably within a week) A place located in NYC is ok too; though it's probably not going to be as convenient. Obviously I would prefer high quality prints, yet I wouldn't want the printer to alter my images at all. </p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Mpix.com is the place I use. The work is high quality and they ship out the prints very quickly. They package the prints to ship flat. You can just go to mpix.com and look over the prices and options. When having prints made I always check the box that says do not color correct. They do have a profile that you can get but the printing they do is pretty much exactly the same as my calibrated monitor so I have not done that. Cost Co also has large prints in limited sizes. They ship the prints in tubes and use cheaper paper. They are slower then Mpix.com and the quality is not as good. But it's cheap and worth a try for some people. You can ask to not color correct and they have a color profile you can download.</p>

<p>I agree with Adorama, they give you the option of color correcting your files or printing as is. They also offer a wide variety of paper choices. The prices are good and ocasionally they offer 16x20 prints at 4 or 5 dollars. They can take a while to process and ship, but being in NYC you probably wouldn't notice as much. I use WHCC a lot as well. They offer fast turn around, free shipping to studio on file, and a welcome packet to help calibrate your monitor.</p>