Reader's Digest publishing my photos

<p>A few months ago (actually december 2011) I received notification Readers Digest's publication "Our Canada magazine" will be publishing a photo of mine in their annual 2013 Calender... nice... then an email a couple months ago 2 more photos will be in a 160 page hardcover book <em>A Country for All Seasons</em> featuring images from all across Canada.</p>

<p>Today the cheque arrived in the mail. The book will be out in November of this year and the calendar probably sooner... Photo.net has helped me a lot to progress from just an energetic amateur who loves photography to one who learned how to shine, polish and present my images in a better light, pun intended.</p>

<p>Photography will never be a profession for me, but it's nice to see the nature I love to explore and capture with my simple Point and Shoot camera recognized by some others as worthy of publication. A bit of money is always an added bonus! The geese shot (attched) looks like it will be a full page spread titled Winter. </p><div>00aorh-496539684.jpg.f3ade01fa1383ca733e5ad20d29a091f.jpg</div>