Re-ordering Photos in a Gallery

Sanford

I go to "upload"

Sanford, try it a different way. Go up to the top of the page to your Avatar, under that choose Account. When you get to account, choose Portfolio and then Galleries. When I do it that way I get the "sort" option.

Its kind of frustrating

I suggest this replace "Where photographers inspire each other" as the PN tag line. :(

• Like 1
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Sorry I didn't get back - Kids are visiting so I'm in & out. The thing that is incredibly confusing are the numerous systems and apps that all behave differently in relation to PNet. I operate in Windows 7 / Chrome so I sometimes wonder if I am even able to help much. I am pleased when it works out since questions often

go unanswered. When I first came on board I greatly appreciated those who replied to my questions, so I try to pay back.

• 4 months later...
Pity me ... after uploading 207 images to a new gallery, I then spent much time sorting them. Press the "save" button and the spinning wheel never stopped spinning. Next morning, come to find that it crashed and did nothing. Photo management tools are garbage here. If there exists some way to move, rename, sort, etc. in batches, it's hidden to my eyes.

Press the "save" button and the spinning wheel never stopped spinning.

what I do is to refresh the page after a couple of moments spinning and then move on, even if it is still spinning .. seems to work, irrespective of how many photos I move around.