Rb67 to Sony E-mount

justthings

Has anyone used one of these or something similar? I've got a couple rb67 lenses and thought it might be ridiculous fun to hang one on

my a6000

https://www.fotodioxpro.com/lens-mount-adapters/mirrorless-dslr/sony-nex-e-mount-lens-adapters/pro-lens-adapter-mamiya-rb67-

mount-lenses-to-sony-e-mount-mirrorless-camera-adapter.html

I had wondered if you could adapt some sort of bellows contraption but an adapter like this makes more sense to me.

<p>The RB67 focuses with a bellows rather than the lens. Consequently Fotodiox adapters for RB67 lenses have a focusing barrel. While you might not be able to focus as close as with an RB67 body, a focusing helix is a lot more practical on an A6000 than a cobbled-together bellows.</p>

<p>Since the image circle is so much larger than needed for an APS-C sized sensor, you my have problems with internal reflections causing low contrast. I wouldn't expect stellar sharpness from a lens designed for an image area six times as large. Secondly, a 110 mm "normal" lens for the RB67 is still 110 mm on an A6000, but with the field of view of a medium telephoto. If you have film from the RB67, try cropping to APS-C size and see if the results are worth the expense of an adapter.</p>