Rawtherapee and nikon d7000.

<p>I take raw images and process them using rawtherapee. Generally, I leave all camera settings at neutral, and adjust in post as needed. However the other day I was playing around in camera with Picture Controls - I set the camera to vivid with saturation and contrast boost and really liked how it looked. I was trying to reproduce these effects in rawtherapee? Is it possible to get these profiles from Nikon? I bet they're quite proprietary...<br /><br />Also, it seems like rawtherapee is stripping most of the in camera editing, is there a way to tell it to stop?<br>

<br />Thank you!</p>

<p>I've used Raw Therapee on my Nikon D2H raw (NEF) files. It doesn't strip out any NEF data. It just ignores it.</p>

<p>If you want an idea of how to approximate your in-camera JPEG settings use Nikon ViewNX or Capture to view the JPEG histogram. Adjust the raw files in Raw Therapee to mimic the histogram.</p>

<p>Is this the same histogram that is seen on the camera? I have considered using ViewNX, the only thing is I don't have a computer to install it on (easily).<br /><br />And yeah, 'strip' wasn't an excellent word choice. Thanks.</p>