ratings field disappeared

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by maria, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Hi,
    a friend of mine wanted to rate some of my photos and they have ratings, but the ratings field disappered, for example here
    http://www.photo.net/photo/5322723
    In the meantime, the issue with some photos with 11 ratings or more not appearing in my most rated folder is persistent, with some other photos affected by the issue.
    thank you
    Maria

2. WJT

WJT Moderator

I can not address the missing photos problem, but the rating field (tab) in the example that you gave is visible when I look at the page. Perhaps your friend is not logged in? Regards.

3. Note that *you* can not see the RATE IMAGE tab and field on *your* photos (the reason should be obvious ;-)). Similarly, your friend needs to be registered and logged in in order to rate your photos.
    As Walter said above, the photo in question is indeed still available to be rated by logged in registered members.
    00YCVx-331203584.jpg

4. Thank you.
    He was logged in, as he rated another 12 images, but what could be is that he already gave a rating on this photo (as I see that he gave one). Is the field then disappearing?

5. "... but what could be is that he already gave a rating on this photo (as I see that he gave one). Is the field then disappearing?"
    Yes. Once someone has rated a photo, they will not see the RATE PHOTO field when they view the photo the next time. Again, the reason for that should be obvious. :)