ratings field disappeared

maria

<p>Hi,<br>

a friend of mine wanted to rate some of my photos and they have ratings, but the ratings field disappered, for example here<br>

<a href="../photo/5322723">http://www.photo.net/photo/5322723</a><br>

In the meantime, the issue with some photos with 11 ratings or more not appearing in my most rated folder is persistent, with some other photos affected by the issue.<br>

thank you<br>

Maria</p>

<p>Note that *you* can not see the RATE IMAGE tab and field on *your* photos (the reason should be obvious ;-)). Similarly, your friend needs to be registered and logged in in order to rate your photos.</p>

<p>As Walter said above, the photo in question is indeed still available to be rated by logged in registered members.</p><div>00YCVx-331203584.jpg.27bf30a088777a6c7e57e05071436d8a.jpg</div>

<blockquote>

<p><em>"... but what could be is that he already gave a rating on this photo (as I see that he gave one). <strong>Is the field then disappearing?</strong>"</em></p>

</blockquote>

<p>Yes. Once someone has rated a photo, they will not see the <em>RATE PHOTO</em> field when they view the photo the next time. Again, the reason for that should be obvious. :)</p>