Question about projecting images to clients

<p>I just ordered a projector to present my work to my clients. I would like to project into a frame, in their home. I think I've decided I will use a square frame so I don't need to worry about rotating it. What is the best way to hang the frame for the presentation session? I could imagine using an easel, or rigging something with my light stands, but neither seem ideal.</p>

<p>Also, what is the best material to project on? Is normal white canvas ok, or is something specific for projection screens better?</p>

<p>You could frame the digital image before projecting.</p>

<p>There are large digital frames which look like picture frames...<br>

http://www.alldigitalframes.com/large_s/72.htm</p>

<p>Lining up a projected image from a projector onto a framed screen just seems like pure misery to me. I can't see how you are going to ever get it aligned correctly to look professional.</p>

<p>It has to be a real frame. I wondered about the alignment as well, but I am more optimistic. If the frame is somewhat wide and black, probably minor misalignment won't be very visible. Or, if I simulate a large matted print alignment also is not so critical.</p>

<p>I didn't know they were making digital frames that large, but 32" is still way too small. </p>

<p>A projector doesn't seem very practical for meeting with clients in their homes. You need a lot of space, and time to setup and align everything. Also, a typical projector will not have as much dynamic range as an LCD display.</p>

<p>But if you want to try a projector, you should do it right. Da-Lite sells screen material for making large home theaters. Buy a large frame for canvas paintings so it can be stretched tight.</p>