Quality Light Metric

Al Kaplan - Miami, FL wrote:

It looks like my problems are under control now.

OH Al you know that's not even close to the truth. But it's nice you think so!!!!

All kidding aside I had them Bys at Hollywood Light Metric get a little Metrophot meter working for me a while back I had one that is you held the elctronis just right would read light and I had another one that was basically dead for all I could tell. I sent both and told them I only wanted one working one back.

They did a very nice job and I was happy with the cost (I won't mention it here the wife might read this)!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I had almost given up finding someone to repair my Minolta Flashmeter IV when I posted a question in an large format photographer's forum. Someone recommended Quality Light Metrics. I sent the meter to them by mail from my home west of Chicago and was absolutely amazed when QLM called back just two days later to tell me that the meter was fixed, as good as new, and on its way back. I couldn't believe it! Not only that, but the guy I talked to was extremely courteous and his price was very reasonable. They will be my first stop for repairs like this in the future. I couldn't recommend them more highly.