Q. on Minolta Freedom Traveler 90

tom_cheshire

<p>I searched the web without success and Butkus doesn't have the manual so does anyone know the specifications of a Minolta Freedom Traveler 90? There is also a Minolta Action Freedom Traveler which is a different camera and not the one of interest to me. I only need to know the aperture range and shutter speed range. I'm sure it is not anything spectacular and I know I have a half dozen cameras better than this one but I just like the look of this one so I thought I would see what it is capable of if it turns out to be my back pocket camera. Thank you.</p>

<p>I found the manual <a href="http://www.nodevice.com/user_manual/konica_minolta/compact_cameras/riva_zoom_90__freedom_action_zoom_90_freedom_zoom_traveller.html">here</a>. DON'T click the big green button that says 'Advertisement' above it in small letters. Scroll down towards the bottom and look for the smaller blue button. </p>

<p>Shutter speeds weren't listed, from what I could see. You may be able to deduce them from this...<br>

Lens: 38-90mm f/4.8-10.8<br />Film speed range: ISO 100, 200, or 400<br />Metering range (ISO 100): Wide: EV 6.5-12.5; Tele: EV 8.9-15</p>