Publishing

cateyscupboard

<p>I am looking to have a photo book, or series of photo books published as a photographic tribute to a specific neighborhood in the town I grew up in . As this neighborhoood consists of 15 Streets that are 8 long city blocks , and 8 streets that are 15 short city blocks long; AND I am planning on including the alleys.<br>

I started on this quest on the 15th of this month and thus far have only covered 3 streets , however I already have over 900 photos to sort threw and decide on.<br>

Any suggestions on a publishing company when the time draws nearer? I want them to be readily available in all bookstores and also have ebook format .<br>

In my mind I am picturing the books price wise at say around $30-$40 a peice but I want them to be qualtity work. I also need to know about marketing and how to go about setting up a Book signing when the time comes.Any other tidbits you could offer would be greatly appreciated as I am a newbie at the publishing game from this end!<br>

Until now I had only worked in portrait photography and shooting events for local companies for their websites! thanks for your help in advance ! ~ Catey</p>