Public Liability Insurance

Discussion in 'Wedding and Event' started by michael_brown|6, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. I have an exhibition in London in September, for which I'm, required
    to have public liability insurance for. Given that I'm operating
    from Australia, my public liabiltiy insurance doesn't cover me
    outside of Australia, and I'm finding it difficult to secure
    insurance in the UK as I'm not UK resident. It is a small exhibition
    (10 pictures) in a hotel that is running for a month.

    Does anyone know of a company/broker that could help me out at a
    reasonable price
  2. Try the Arts Council in London - they should be able to point you in the right direction. <br> <br>
    Telephone 0207 3330100 <br>
    Fax 0207 9736581 <br> <br>
  3. Depending on just how you arranged the exhibition you might have this option. If you can appoint an agent in the UK or there is already an agent that placed the exhibition for you then they should be able to, acting as your agent, secure a PL policy with you as the named policy holder (the insured party)

Share This Page