garrison_k.

<blockquote>

<h2>Problem with Your Input</h2>

<p>We had a problem processing your entry:</p>

<ul>

<li>One ! is enough (if not too many) </li>

</ul>

</blockquote>

<p>I keep getting this error in the digtal darkroom forum tonight. This thread</p>

<p>http://www.photo.net/digital-darkroom-forum/00W0dd</p>

<p>It happens on other occasions as well. The other bug that comes up is "we don't allow html".</p>

<p>I post regularly with latest Firefox on a W7 if that helps.</p>

<p>Still not. This is my post, lets see if it posts here?</p>

<p>Watermarks don't bother me. They also market a photographer and work towards their branding. I suggest everyone watermark. More of us would make more money if it wasn't so easy pickings out there with non-watermarked images being used without consent. In 2009, just what I found out on my own, I've had three stolen and published by a university, a massive mountain bike magazine, and a calendar. I've been dealing with theft since 1997. It was harder to steal back then but also harder to police. The whole Orphan Works paradigm works in favour for greedy and bent publishers "not being able to identify" the author of an image. Hard for them to play stupid with a name on it, isn't it? I disagree 100% with Jeffrey, I think it's bad advice. Please do put your name on the inside (iptc meta data) and on the outside with a watermark.<br /></p>

<p>Worked for me (see the thread). Try closing and reopening your browser and/or clearing your cache and/or rebooting your PC. I cleared up what I'm pretty sure was the problem so it should be OK now.</p>

<p>Are you using the WYSIWIG editor or the old 'Plain Text' or "HTML" input?</p>

<p>Yes, I did re-open FF, but I don't wish to clear my cache. This issue just happened on that one thread. The ones before it and after are fine.</p>

<p>I'm using the WYSISIG box, the newer one with options. I do miss the old one. I had a lot less problems with it.</p>

<p>Thanks for your speediness on this, Bob.</p>

<p>This is what I have been experiencing in Digital Darkroom forum for 2 days.</p>

<h2>Problem with Your Input</h2>

<p>We had a problem processing your entry:</p>

<ul>

<li>One ! is enough (if not too many) </li>

</ul>

<p>Please back up using your browser, correct it, and resubmit your entry.<br />Wish there was a definition of "correct it"</p>

<p>This thread: <a href="http://www.photo.net/digital-darkroom-forum/00W0Zf">http://www.photo.net/digital-darkroom-forum/00W0Zf</a></p>