Private Photo Galleries for School Photos

tomweis

Hi, I do some school portrait photography, and I'm interested in having an online photo gallery to sell prints to families of the students.

However, I require a gallery where each student's photos are private. In other words, a gallery where each family can only see photos of their student, not the rest of the class. I suppose this would require a unique login code for each student.

Does anybody know what software or online service companies like Lifetouch, Fox's School Portraits, Stomping Ground use to keep a student's photos separate from everyone else's?

Yes your right the regular proofing galleries did keep showing up so I had to emphasize school photographer.

The standard proof and order galleries like pixiset and shoot proof allows separate password galleries but you have to manually set them up. That is not an option for 1000 galleries. Lol.

The one site gotphoto automates the process by using a QR system that is used to label each person photos and assign them to their own private gallery

Edited by michaelmowery

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...