Printing with Lightroom is great except for.....

<p>Now that I have my images organized in Adobe Lightroom, I how easy it is to print and not have to go into photoshop. However, I'm still using photoshop cs3 for printing because I have a sharpening action that I use for larger prints. I'm surprised that I cannot incorporate PSD actions into Adobe Lightroom. I realize a lot of creative work has gone into lightroom, but do others wish that they could incorporate their own sharpening actions. Lightroom sharpening is great but I have no control compared to other sharpening actions. </p>

<blockquote>

<p>I dont see any more control in Photoshop CS than I have in LR...<br>

<br /> I hear lightroom sharpening is very good and I think Jeff Shewe helped with it. However, unlike my actions from Charlie Cramer, I can't see what is being sharpened and what is not. And yes Mark when I make large prints I open PSD through lightroom.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Keeping everything straight between photoshop and lightroom, etc, has always been a wonder and a problem for me...</p>

<p>until I came to understand that lightroom is good for 'global' adjustments, whereas, photoshop is good for, or needs to be used for 'local' adjustments.</p>