I have been considering switching from Lightroom Classic to Capture One. However, I do like the control over printing that I get from Lightroom. Since printing is way more important to me than online images, I need good control over the entire printing process.

Is the printing module in Capture One as good (or better) than Lightrooms?

Then consider sticking with LR and look at Qimage One. All you have to do is output a few test images directly from LR's print module vs. Qimage of the same document with its defaults; pretty impressive output sharpening. And there's a plug-in for LR to render and send the data to Qimage for print.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

I don’t have a lot of experience with Lightroom printing, but C1 does have plenty of printing capability. Here’s their page on printing: Capture One Help | Printing Photos and this page has some good information on soft proofing for print: Exporting and Printing images in Capture One Pro - Photo Editing Tutorials, Tips & Tricks - Capture One Blog
  • Like 1