Printing from Lightroom or QImage One

When I first started printing about a year ago, I was a real novice. I had trouble printing from lightroom, the subscribed version of that time. I was "educated" by the wisdom of the internet that Q Image One was what I needed, the answer to my printing problems. My "problems" were mostly related to centering an image on the paper. I was green enough to not know that 8x10 was not 8.5x11, nor that 8.5x11 is also US Letter. I know that now. Most of my problems were related to centering an image on US Letter paper.

After fooling around with QI for a while, getting it to mostly work on 5x7 and 4x6, and LrC going through a few upgrades, I again tried the Print module in LrC and to my surprise, no matter what the paper size, assuming I entered the data properly, prints were centered just fine and I could easily manipulate the borders successfully.

However, QI has more controls, the double border I like, it has paper profiles for many many papers, it looks to be more flexible(?), etc, so I again tried it tonight to print out images on US Letter paper ( I was using Kirkland[ Costco] glossy 8.5x11 as my test paper).

In Live View in QI all looks fine, I have selected US Letter--trying both bordered and borderless , other glossy paper, other glossy wide margin, fit to page, Intellicenter...it always comes out the same, with a dialed in border on the left margin, and half of that on the right. Also I do not see how to have a wider border on the bottom than the top.

LrC has NONE of those problems...what I dial in I get, but am I missing something with the only paper profiles being glossy or matte?

The images look just as good whether QI or LrC. The simple answer is just use LrC and forget about QI, but the frustration of not being able to get it right in QI, especially since everyone online touts its wonderfulness, makes me wonder if I am missing some simple fix?

Both QI and Lrc are up to date, Canon Pro 10.

Looking for therapy here! Thanks in advance.

I include 2 screenshots showing Live View from QI, However, when I print out this image the left margin is 4mm and the right one is 1mm. As you can see I have the inner and outer borders set at 0.2 inches--5mm. Printing from the print module in LrC the left border is 5.0mm and the right is just under the 5mm mark--insignificant.

501160416_ScreenShot2021-07-08at9_06_03PM.thumb.png.6e3530f346de11f295f2939481b0c8ca.png

45465960_ScreenShot2021-07-08at9_05_45PM.thumb.png.3a591e30cff6def9da73ab3c48eb08d1.png