Presenting Your Photos

Discussion in 'Casual Photo Conversations' started by Sanford, Oct 20, 2018.

1. jakenan

jakenan Guest

I find "technically perfect" photographs to be about as interesting as watching grass grow. There is more to photography than perfect presentation and technically well done photography. Again I am glad I have never had anything to do with Camera Clubs. I am sure they are good for certain types of things comradery, learning new skills, guest speakers et cetera, but the whole notion that a photograph isn't worth "liking" if it has a dust spots, on it or isnt' presented to the higest degree is a bit much for me. As they say " your mileage may vary"

2. Of course it’s not. Who said it was, except for Mr. Red Herring? You asked if anyone likes photos that weren’t technically good. What’s that got to do with cloning dust spots? If I see a significant photo that has a few stray dust spots, I might praise the photographer while also pointing out the spots. It wouldn’t necessarily change my response to an otherwise good photo.

3. jakenan

jakenan Guest

LOLz You have obviously never seen "The Bride Stripped Bare by Her Bachelors, Even" / "Dust Rising"