practice makes perfect follow-up

sallymack

After you upload a photo there is an option to have it full size or thumbnail. Make your choice then click post reply. You don't see this until the image has loaded. It's good to see the forums back. Last night I got a server error message on the forums page. Don't know how long it was down, but I guess the problem was solved.

Another of Gordon's gorgeous pictures! What I wouldn't give to look like that!

Able to sign on, today, after several hitches yesterday but, then, AT&T was having trouble yesterday, too. That's without going into camera problems due to excess moisture (rain)--rice really works! Mercury retrograde?

• Like 1

Here's an attempt to figure out how to get text above and below an image. First the message, <br><br>then the space for the photo<br>IMG_5641-gullsEachtheirownway.jpg.2960ac1067afff6ab34a4dbbb4725f1d.jpg <br>Then added the caption: "What we have here is a failure to communicate..."<br><br>

It's looking like it worked. I typed the first part of the message, then hit "upload a file" at the point that I wanted the photo, chose full image, then went back into the message box and added the rest of this text. If it posts like it looks now, it will have worked...

• Like 1

Just a heads up. For those that load your images on another hosting site, PN now accepts BB Code. It's far easier to post with BB Code, where you simply call it up on the host, in the size your want, Copy and Paste here, with no modifications required.