Pouch for TC-20EIII

Discussion in 'Nikon' started by heimbrandt, May 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I am looking for a tiny pouch/lens bag for the Nikon TC-20EIII. If anybody could point me in the direction of something smaller and more padded than the soft pouch that comes with it, but still is small enough to put in your pocket I would greatly appreciate it.

2. ShunCheung

ShunCheung Administrator

I use a small LowePro pouch for that purpose. It is padded and can be attached to a camera backpack.

_DSC5305.jpg

3. Whiskey bag; black velvet, crown royal ?, maybe others.
    sock
    art stores sell cheap thin black foam sheets about letter size ? than can be cut, sewn, glued, etc I made a pouch tube for a 70-200 f2.8

4. Last edited: May 18, 2017
  5. Thank you for your input!

I find the LoewePro too big and as I wrote in my original post, the Nikon CL-0715 is not padded (and too big). I want the smallest pouch that still offers some padding.

Looking at Rick's links, I found the Op/Tech USA Fold-Over Pouch #303 which looks just about perfect.

6. Why bother with a pouch? ;)

7. The white foam plastic material that's used for packing pizzas is ideal for wrapping around lenses and stiffening soft pouches. It's thin enough not to bulk out the lens very much, but tough and shock-absorbent enough to give good protection.