Postprocessing Challenge 08 August 2017

Late to the party again. I started by selecting tonal values within a range of 35 of a selected point on the left leaf using "magic Wand" in Photoshop CS5. Then pasted the selection on a blank canvas. I then cropped and flattened the image, played with various settings in ColorEfex, and finally used one of Topaz Simplify's "painting" settings to arrive at the final result. . This is a good image to play with, since there are so many possible approaches. 926957155_ppc8.thumb.jpg.1fcd4073b1124008632f4dd06d261e02.jpg
  • Like 3

Late to the party again. I started by selecting tonal values within a range of 35 of a selected point on the left leaf using "magic Wand" in Photoshop CS5. Then pasted the selection on a blank canvas. I then cropped and flattened the image, played with various settings in ColorEfex, and finally used one of Topaz Simplify's "painting" settings to arrive at the final result. . This is a good image to play with, since there are so many possible approaches. [ATTACH=full]1203905[/ATTACH]

Interesting effect, Glenn.