Post Your Non-Studio Headshots

Discussion in 'Portraits and Fashion' started by Henricvs, May 2, 2019.

1. Water-Buffalo.jpg

MarcelRomviel and Henricvs like this.
  2. Love the color on this one.

3. Great photo, nice bokeh.

4. Pensive2.jpg

Ilford Pan F+ Developed on Rodinal 1 + 50; Camera: F100; Lens: Nikon 35-70 f/2.8D; Taken at 1/60 Sec f/4. Scan of 8 x 10 print.

5. LineMartel, that is good. How was it done? It's good. So, I've just bought a blad cm, with a 150 sonnar - still sorting it out. So some 'mug shots' from the local pub with my first roll of film. Last weekend. New to this site. But seems, there are good images here.
    june1.jpg june2.jpg june3.jpg june5.jpg

6. @ Arthur McCulloch

Very nice pictures; you nailed the focus.

Are these scans of negatives? What film did you use? Did you develop it? If so, which developer?

7. @ Arthur McCulloch
    Nice series!

8. Thanks. Hp5 developed in ilfosol. To be honest i grow weary of film. Too much dust. Scanned on an epson flatbed. I picked up the blad 500c/m from a pawn shop for a song. Not sure its quite right. Will get a cla for it soon.

Henricvs likes this.
  9. Arthur, thank you for the information.

10. LittleCurlZ.jpg

There was a Little Girl with a Little Curl

This candid photo was taken about 8 o'clock at night at the end of this little girl's 5th birthday party, after the games, after the presents had been opened, after the ice cream and cake, after the last of her young friends had gone home.

I am not sure this qualifies as a head shot since there is a knee in the photo, but it is one of my favorite photos. Taken with a Bronica S2A and Vivitar 283 flash on Kodak T-MAX film; scan of an 8 x 10 print.