Post-processing challenge Jan 22, 2022

There are no rules as to how you apply your post-processing to this image; but, please let us know what you have done so we can all learn.

If you would like to post a candidate image next week, please ensure it is of sufficiently high resolution for manipulation by the participants (3000px on the long side, 300dpi for example).

Most of all, let's have fun while we are learning or demonstrating how we use our post-processing software, imaginations and interpretations.

Mike

1562746594_PPchallenge2002-01-22(1of1).thumb.jpg.720e028b5911f167db9d1983159d269b.jpg

• Like 5

Once again, Thanx Mike.

'Karen stood lookout as the other cows hid in the tall grass.'

Alternate captions:

'They waited for the guy in the red shirt'.

'Unfortunately, Ambling Past the Cows didn't have the same tourism draw as Running of the Bulls'

Many more come to mind.

Just a bit of a straighten for the horizon (based on distant roof), selection and duplication of horns and scalp, blur in accordance with perspective, border.

1712519144_MikeJan222022-Edit.thumb.jpg.a31f02297d734383ed1f21dd10c9b7a5.jpg

• Like 4

I actually learned a lot about my photiography from my 'trawl' and I still have a couple of candidates. So I'm happy to fill in for a few weeks. Of course, it would be even better if others did too :)

Mike

Fantastic, Mike. Forced perspective at it's best. Thank you for posting. I am ran out of interesting candidates a long time ago and I believe the challenge has suffered for it.
  • Like 1

First, I drastically cropped the image (PSE2020).Then I converted to B&W (a film noir preset which I modified somewhat). Then, I gave the image a sepia tone, followed by a slight white vignette. Back to PSE, I used the sharpening tool slightly on the cow and people. BTW, if this were my image, I'd entitle it, "Staredown."

ppccow.thumb.JPG.4982f1f651767428353086ad7610dc40.JPG

• Like 5

• 1 month later...