Possibilities for a 94 mpX (verison simulation) Canon

kill muff

<p>I was wondering if anyone knows how I can wire 4 or more eos censors together to run a rig system off a coupled crystal processor. In simple terms, how can I make a single big censor using 2 from an HD flip video camera, one from an old PC webcam and one from an infrared security camera (the bypass 3 censor strata-dataification 8). Yes, I am aware that TGA PinConnect makes cold-brimator chip connectors with version simulation. How do I know when the signal is tethered to TimeReel instead of an offset register device? If anyone can help with the datafication translation, that would be great. thanks</p>

<p> </p>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Nathan, that would be just a passive process based on 0.02 pixel pitch. Angel, this would be used in automotive screening and cluster velocity based software. In some rare occasions, for determining probability tests for UDS color field work. The problem is that the EOS censor fails to get rid of residual magnetic charges in lower temperatures, so taking it up to the Antarctic would be a snap to boot it but it'll only be running on TGA PinConnect.</p>

<p>Raffy, most people on this site know how to use a camera and software but few know how the electronics inside the camera work. </p>

<blockquote>

<p>I am aware that TGA PinConnect makes cold-brimator chip connectors with version simulation.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I have an electronics degree but I don't understand that at all</p>

<p>However it sounds as if you are trying to tie 4 chips from different cameras together. I strongly suspect that this will be much harder than you suspect do the differences between the chips. For example the chips from the video camera are probably single color chips. Some video cameras use prisms and mirror to split the incoming light into 3 beams. Each beam is received by one chip. One chip for red, another for green, and a third for blue, and each with an associated color filter. The IR chip is likely black and white with no filter while the others probably have built in IR filters. Each chip will also have different signal outputs plus different power and control electronics. </p>

<p>So in summary each of the chips you have see light differently than the others (some are single color while others are black and white), have different outputs (some may be serial, while others are parallel, with different frame rates (pictures per second), and different voltage and signal control requirements. To build a system to translate all the signals together to get one output is a task any engineer would find difficult. Without detailed specifications for each chip it is likely impossible. </p>

<p>Also I doubt the 4 chips will get you 94 megapixals. HD video has higher resolution than regular TV but it is not as high as a still camera. According wikipedia the highest resolution for HD video (there are several different types) is 1920 X 1080 pixels or 2.07Mpix. So assuming that number applies to all of your chips the best you can get is 8.3Mpix. My outdated Canon 5D MkI is 12.8Mpix. Additionally HD video chips would not outperform a DSLR in terms of image quality due to noise and color variations in the pixels. </p>

<p>It would be helpful to know why you want to do this. That way we might be able to suggest a better way. For example using Canon or Photoshop software, I can take 8 pictures and join them together to create a picture with almost 100Mpix of resolution. In fact people have used this approach to achieve 1000Mpix images (it takes a lot of computer processing time). NASA does this regularly with Hubble space telescope.</p>

<p>Probably with a cluster of Pentium Pros one could raise the coherence function, then using Dell operators align the unit vectors of each sensor in the phased array; using dels 1-800 number. With 1 megs of L2 cache on each PPro and using server NT the SMP would multiprocess the EOS; but still allow a cacheable FD option at the comand level; or via Gimp. `Other options are Unbuntu under paralells on a hackentosh in a Dos Kernal; running in a protected mode via pif files; directly bypassig the BIOS. By closing the loop on each sensor; the wattage of each can be matched; issuring a stable impedance of each photon; via state analysis. Stall torque is thus raised at current limit; lower tban the fault current.</p>

<p>The question posed is like the BSOD without any error codes to debug; thus maybe rephasing the question is warranted.</p>

<p>Raffy, I just noticed your explanation to Nathan. The explanation is not helpful for the following reasons:</p>

<ul>

<li>"passive process based on 0.02 pixel pitch": What passive process and how does pixel pitch relate to it?</li>

<li>"automotive screening and cluster velocity based software": Honestly, how many people work with cluster velocity based software? Most of us have never heard the term. So you need to explain what the software does and how that relates to automotive screening. Furthermore what are you screening on the cars or is it something in the factory?</li>

<li>"determining probability tests for UDS color field work.": UDS is an abbreviation that is probably only used in the engineering field your are working in. It is meaningless to everyone else. For example do you understand me if I said "the ATM alarm was caused by the FOUP not being aligned". If you work in a semiconductor manufacturing facility you might. But most people would be clueless. You need to specify what UDS means.</li>

</ul>

<p>You need to explain what your are trying to do without using any technical terms. I have been writing technical documents for over 10 years now and I cannot see how anyone can help you with the explanation you provided. </p>

<blockquote>

<p>The problem is that the EOS censor fails to get rid of residual magnetic charges in lower temperatures, so taking it up to the Antarctic would be a snap to boot it but it'll only be running on TGA PinConnect</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I doubt magnetic charges are the cause for this. Most semiconductor have no magnetic components in them (most are made from copper, aluminum, and silicon). However in cold temperates there are 2 common problems that can prevent the computer or logic components from working:</p>

<ul>

<li>Cold temperatures are often associated with dry air. In dry air static electricity is a very big problem. Even the air will be charged. I would verify all your wires are properly shielded and that the camera sensor ground is tied to your computer ground. You might also try enclosing everything in electrically conductive plastic. Be sure to seal the bag so static charged air cannot get in. The computer, all wires, and camera would have to be in the bag and it would have to be somewhat transparent so that you can see whats happening.</li>

<li>In cold temperatures things shrink. If to wires (such as the hair thin wires that connect the sensor to the rest of the circuit) get to close to each other electrical leakage between them may increase. This may cause intermittent problems or complete failure of all or some of the system. This may require you to enclose the entire system in a heated insulated box. Most canon cameras are only rated for use down to 0C. While this doesn't tell me what the sensor rating is, it probably is not lower than -15C, a temperature which one should expect at the pole. If this is your problem heating the components is your only solution other than finding parts that are rated for colder temperatures.</li>

</ul>

<p>Since you mentioned the Antarctic it sounds like you are doing some sort of scientific study. If so why are you disassembling cameras for chips for which you have no technical data for and trying to wire them together? There is no way you can be sure the final product will meet your requirements. You would be better off contacting a company that specialized in cameras and video gear for scientific or manufacturing uses. There is probably an off the shelf camera available from someone that you can use. They could probably tailor a camera and software to your needs and it would probably out perform anything you build with salvaged parts.</p>