Polaroid 250 Automatic

Discussion in 'Extreme, Retro, Instant and More' started by donald_miller|5, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Well, the only dumb question is the one not asked. A dear friend gave me a birthday present of a Polaroid 250 automatic.in excellent condition. I did not have the heart to tell him that film is unavailable. I know nothing about this camera but just want to make sure that there is no way to obtain film for this camera.
    Thanx
    Don

2. AJG

AJG

A quick check via google reveals outdated film but no new sources. The last pack film made was Fuji FP 100 C, which is what I would recommend if you can find it..

3. Hi @donald_miller|5

Actually you can get film for it. One Instant is now making new film for this format but its quite expensive but worth a go I'd say.

One Instant

Before purchasing make sure you do this:

Clean the rollers in your camera and also make sure you have a fresh battery for it. Its a weird battery (found under a flap on the side of the camera. ALthough odd its still possible to get one! Here it is Exell Battery A19PX 4.5V Alkaline Battery

Also before using definetly watch a video on how to load and use this film as its a little unusual. Fun though!

Hope this helps

Best

Scott

4. Thank you? Iy will be worth it for one pop