Please remove my Posting

jacqui valdivia

Hi I recently posted this question for a seminar that I was going to attend and had some trouble. Since the

owner has contacted me and fixed everything. He asked me if I would please delete this post as it could hurt his

brand. Due to the fact that the problem was not directly related to him but rather a company that he was working

with, I would like to delete this post.

http://www.photo.net/photography-education-forum/00R81H

Let me know if you need any other information about this post.

Thank you

Jacqui Valdivia

I did read your original post where you were a bit disappointed and upset for perhaps justified reason,

If I were you, perhaps I would feel the same way, and would not go there...

I think you are not in any trouble, but the vendor is...by hunting you and putting any pressure on you.

By posting 3 days ahead of the seminar, you were hoping that you will get the information that you needed, on

time.

Owner should not have contacted you and place any pressure on you to remove your post . Rather than hunting

you, the owner should have taken better care of his business instead.

We do not typically remove content. If the owner had wished for it to not hurt his brand, perhaps he should have been more professional in the beginning.

I suggest that the best move that could be made is for the owner to add his side of the story to the post.

Could we at least remove the numbers as Landon Darr has told me that they are private numbers. I am not sure how someone got a hold of them, but they are home and cell numbers, and a direct email.

He said they are getting alot of bad calls and emails.

Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.