Please help me ID Cambo model

jaydesi

<p>Hi all,</p>

<p>I did quite a bit of searching on Google trying to find pictures against which I could compare my camera to determine the model, but I didn't have any luck. Hopefully someone here will be able to figure it out easily. I couldn't find any model indication anywhere on the camera itself, which strikes me as odd.</p>

<p>I have another shot with a better view of the ground glass if that will help.</p>

<p>Any help is much appreciated!</p>

<p>Thanks.</p><div>00Z2lh-379893584.jpg.bcc602c4dc792c6dc536ee1a30014d4e.jpg</div>

<p>Looks quite old and very similar to what I used in photographic college about 40 years ago. Yours is in better condition than the battered stuff we had to use though. I can't remember the model number now, but the Cambo was one of my favourite monorails to use because of the positioning of the tilts.</p>

<p>If nobody else can put a name or model number to this camera I'll have a dredge through my old British Journal of Photography annuals. I'm sure there'll be a Cambo advert in one of them that might shed some light.</p>