Plain paper choice for printing on Epson Pro printers?

<p>You mean movie poster <em>size</em>?<br>

or<br>

Plain paper that will print like more expensive kinds of paper?<br>

<em>Plain</em> paper, if that is what you mean, is not going to produce super prints since it normally is too absorbent and the colors tend to spread.</p>

<p>Size has nothing to do with the quality of a print in general terms.</p>

<p>You need to give us some more information about what you want to do.</p>

<p>I am looking to print on paper similar to those of movie posters. Or any poster for that matter.<br>

Specifically looking for paper that is not thick enough to be called Photo paper but isn't to thin to be called plain paper. Think regular poster thickness and quality.<br>

Thanks</p>

<p>You probably have two choices that could work well depending on the finish you are after. Enhanced matte paper rolls (in sheets it is Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte) are a very good and economical matte paper. I do test prints on it up to 40x60 and they are very durable and attractive prints.</p>

<p>Premium Luster paper is a bit more than twice the price but still no terrible. It will give you a nice sheen to it (like a varnished poster would) without that high gloss feel.</p>

<p>You mean you want to make "replicas" of actual movie posters?</p>

<p>Much depends on your printer, but as I said, the porous kind of paper used for most actual movie and other posters usually will not work well with dye inkjet printers, and usually not with pigment-type printers either, for the reason I already gave.<br /> Smaller movie posters, like what are called "lobby cards," were sometimes printed on a layer poster stock something like that used for baseball cards and the like.</p>