Pictures not loading

Pictures haven't been loading for the last two or three hours - not in my portfolio, not in the critique forum, not in trending - and no one seems to notice. I see there are presently 24 people online on the site, obviously not looking at pictures because there are none to see, just a constantly spinning wheel. No heads-up from management, either. I guess we've reached that point where we just don't care anymore. Remembering how vibrant this site used to be, it's really a sad state of affairs.
  • Like 1

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................crickets................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................crickets................................................................................................................................................................

Gotta keep 'em in their cages - or they'll eat your sweaters! :rolleyes: Is what is, and we're still on board. Hope you're doing well otherwise, Jack. BR Sandy

Pictures haven't been loading for the last two or three hours - not in my portfolio, not in the critique forum, not in trending - and no one seems to notice. I see there are presently 24 people online on the site, obviously not looking at pictures because there are none to see, just a constantly spinning wheel. No heads-up from management, either. I guess we've reached that point where we just don't care anymore. Remembering how vibrant this site used to be, it's really a sad state of affairs.

Again!!!

Hi folks - not sure why this happens when it does but our tech was at hospital with daughter while she was in surgery - but he just fixed. Apologies for the outage - galleries are back online.

Sorry to hear about the Tech's daughter, but happy that the problem has been corrected. Since this is at least the 2nd time it's happened, isn't there some preventive measure that could be taken so that it doesn't recur?

We shall see. It's getting pretty crowded now in Administration land... :p

• Like 1

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!