Pictage for European Photographers

andreas_varro

<p>Hello !</p>

<p>I have made some research on Pictage, and i know this subject have been on the bord many times. I have been a Pictage member for a month but i still have not ordered anything. The reason why is that i wanted to get access to everything to see how it works, and to get to know the site.<br>

To me Pictage seems really advanced, and from the research i made it seems that sometimes it's complicated both for Photographers (support, Up loading pictures etc) and for Customers (Interface, Delivery times, and some times Quality on prints ).<br>

Pictages marketing seems like a killer, Pre Registration with Pre Registration Cards, 2 for 1, E-mail listing etc etc, that could me made manually, but the time would be a big factor.<br /> At the same time i also heard of people that some of their customers was relieved when ther where Not using Pictage, caused of all their so kalled "spam" or whatever you choose to call it.<br>

I really don't want to make a switch later on to something else, so i want to be 100% sure that i make the right decision. I hope you guys/girls can help me make that decision.<br>

So the questions goes out to you guys that have used Pictage for a while, and have got to know the Marketing techniques. It's important that i dont have to contact the Support all the time, my English is Limited and i don't have the time (something i believe that all photographer wishes for, more time in front of the camera).<br>

* Marketing Techniques vs the relativly high monthly price, and percentage of all products you sell (15% i believe it is for pro members ?) Is it worth the money. If it is, please motivate and tell me your GOOD experience of it and the other way around.<br>

* Support, do you have to deal allot with them. From what i read people regulary have to deal with them. What's your experience on this ? Please motivate.<br>

* And, one of the more important parts for me. How does delivery outside USA (Europe for example) work ? Long delivery times ?<br>

* Quality on Prints</p>

<p>From my point of view, today i don't have any use for the community part as i live in Sweden. Maybe one day if i start to work internationally it might be good. But that part of Pictage is minor to me. So everything hangs on how good the Marketing Technique works for you guys and if you have to deal allot with support.</p>

<p>Thank you for taking time to read this<br>

Regards<br>

Andreas, Sweden.</p>

• 3 weeks later...