"Photoshop this boring photo" contest/activity type thing...

<p>Let's give this a try.</p>

<p>Photo.net member <a href="../photodb/user?user_id=4462112">Steven Richardson</a> was nice enough to spearhead this, get me a suitably boring photo, and to keep kicking my butt when I got behind about making it happen.</p>

<p><strong>THE GOAL:</strong><br>

To take a boring photo and do some photoshop (or other editing program) magic to it and make it more interesting.<br>

<strong>NOT THE GOAL:</strong><br>

To critique or discuss the original photo. The point of the photo is to be sub-par. So telling everyone that you think it is sub-par is a waste of everyone's time, including yours. this photo might work well, or it might not work at all. This is a new sort of thing for the Digital Darkroom forum and it may take us a few tries to figure out what is best as far as subject matter.</p>

<p><strong>HERE IS THE IMAGE:</strong><br>

The photo is attached both as a 700 pixel wide in-line image and a full size JPEG. Feel free to use whichever you like, but please upload your finished image as a 700 pixel wide image so we can see them all easily.</p><div>00Unc5-182017684.jpg.0f4cf22cb7e05fdaf1877fb713d4b386.jpg</div>

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic