Photos not in trending

vincentoiseau

Hi,

for the fourth or fifth time since I've been here, a photo that I uploaded didn't show up in 'trending'. Not a big problem in itself, but not the way it should be. I have posted messages about this before, but as far as I can see, nothing has happened. I was hoping a new release would change this, but it keeps happening.

Trending is both Recent and Popular - there is also an alternative selection for Recent. There are some familiar names and a variety of unfamiliar ones through the selections. I haven't posted many photos outside of No Words for nearly half a year, but don't usually see mine either, though I take a decent shot now and again.
  • Like 1

Many years ago, with the original photo.net v1.0, I sometimes noticed, that a photo didn't show up in the top rated photos, although it had lots of comments or if it had been viewed many times. Back then, I noticed that if I changed the category, it might then show up in the top rated, so I thought there was some kind of bug, some of the categories were not able to show up in the top rated photos. I guess there might be similiar thing with the new version, too.