Photography / Photojournalism schools in Canada

proy

<p>Hi. </p>

<p>So, I'm one of those "lucky" guys who lost their job through the job cuts at in our canadian government. I actually volunteered thinking this is a golden opportunity to do a career change!<br>

Because I was a permanent federal employee and got cut off, the government will pay back for a return to school! <br>

I've traveled quite a lot in the past 2 years and developed at taste for travel / humanitarian photography, especially having spent 8 months in Asia.<br>

I want to study in that line of work, and wondered if anyone would have good schooling recommendations?? I'm in the ideal situation where I'm not married, have no kids, and have no house to pay or anything like that. I CAN MOVE ANYWHERE! :)<br>

I would love to hear your suggestions, considering the type of photography that interests me (photojournalism / humanitarian work), and considering that I'm still very new to the field (i.e. 1.5 years in it now). Finally, looking for a full-time program from anywhere between 1 to 2 years long...</p>

<p>Thanks so much for all input! Much, MUCH appreciated!!<br>

Pat</p>

<p>Thanks for the links guys!! Hope I can find one like what I had found in the California while looking just for fun : brooks.edu. The program there really seems damn awesome!!!! Though... 32 month program would cost me over 80K! Insane.... :( </p>

• 1 month later...