Photographing with Purpose

justinblack

<p>If you are interested in adding greater meaning and purpose to your nature photography, you might enjoy my article in the November <em>Outdoor Photographer,</em> available online now:<br>

http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/locations/north-america/photographing-with-purpose.html<br>

Feel free to get in touch with any questions.<br>

Best,<br>

Justin</p>

<p>Congratulations on a nice article.</p>

<p>If this were a posting by someone who just joined today to promote their article, it would be properly treated as a shameless bit of self-promotion.</p>

<p>However, as far as I'm concerned this is perfectly OK for someone who has been around here for a long time. Sometimes double standards are appropriate.<br>

:)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Nice Justin, thanks for the link. I particularly had a sounding point with the eco project etc. I've been documenting two places that have been in the recovery stages and they have allowed some great opportunities, however, I don't feel as though I've really got into expressing myself there yet even though I've made many images. Anyway, here nor there, you lay out some fine points to consider.</p>