Photographers needed, east coast of FL

booray

<p>Hi everyone.</p>

<p>My wife's company stages small beach weddings in the Tampa Bay area and she is getting calls from clients who want her to stage on the east coast. We are putting together a list of vendors we can contract for these gigs and she has asked me to put the word out for photographers.</p>

<p>These are quick gigs, usually just an hour. You shoot, sort and send to us. Pay is by the hour as well as commission on sales of the digital files. The average one hour shoot pays $166.</p>

<p>It's not something you'll make a living at but it will put some money in your pocket and pictures in your portfolio for a small amount of work. :)</p>

<p>We are selective about who we choose to shoot for us. Please visit the website and look at the images there. You must be able to replicate that style since that is the style that our clients expect to see. www.perfectfloridabeachwedding.com</p>

<p>If you are interested, drop me a line. Include a website link or some samples. If you use off-camera light you go to the top of the list.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>PS - Nadine, I apologize if this email violates the rules of the forum. I figure it's not much different than advertising for a second-shooter. :)</p>

<p><strong>Moderator Note:</strong> Booray, this is fine, except that listing of e-mail addresses in posts is against guidelines, even for second shooters or assistants looking for work. So while I am removing the e-mail address, I am also un-linking the website. If people want to contact you, they can click on your name, which takes them to your workspace page and gives them a e-mail utility to use.</p>