Hi everyone! I'm trying to help a very nice girl find a wedding

photographer for 9-23-06. She is looking for

artistic/interesting/good- mostly candids. She is very pretty and is

going to do some modeling for us this spring. Her wedding is in

Indianapolis, IN and her budget is $1500- she would like proofs and a

CD (film scans or digital) for that and plans to purchase albums

later in the year.

So if there is anyone is the area (or willing to travel) interested

please leave your web site and any other info and I'll pass it along!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello,

I am in the beginning stages of trying to get into photography as a career. I started taking photos as a child and have always loved it, but only recently became very serious about wanting to pursue this as a career. I spent some time in college studying photography but do not hold a degree in photography. My portfolio is pretty limited right now and I am in the process of building it. I hope to one day focus on portraiture and wedding photography, particularly documentary style photography. If you are interested, I could do your wedding photography for much less than $1500. I would be willing to provide full wedding coverage and 2 hours of reception coverage, 4X6 proofs, and digital negatives on CD(s) for approx $500 (we would have to meet to discuss specific details). You should know that this would be my first wedding. However, I was just married in May and completely understand how important the photos will be to you in the future. I would want them to be something to be treasured. Plus, I'm just starting out so I'm determined to do my very best to provide great photos, not only for you but for my portfolio. If interested, please contact me via email at amanda_c318@hotmail.com

Thanks!<div>00Hqrq-32040484.jpg.72563504f42f5f65656289dae0b71eed.jpg</div>