Photo Uploads Failing to Load

Phil_Light

Again I find my self in a situation where the site is failing to function as designed. It seems too often and lasts fairly long in duration until things are working again. Nothing browser specific either it just fails to display any image even though it says upload complete!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be a nice gesture if a moderator put up a message something like: "we are aware of the problem and are looking into it".

It seems like Keith Harper’s picture “With Blinding Sight”, (which by the way is a Nude and Erotic category), is the last successful upload today the 27th of November. After that only darkness. I can still not upload anything. Moderator urges me to focus on the positive aspects...I try, I try hard...I try very hard...

For Admin / Tech support - it locks at this page

Sandy...from this page,I can click on the orange ''upload photos'',then select my photos to upload and the next page will come up showing:Upload complete and asking to add photo details.....except that there is no photo showing,only a small colored block with no response when clicked on.Also as John above,cannot comment on photos or reply to comments on mine.Hope you have better luck than me/members in getting response from Admin or whoever might help fix this.Thanks for your efforts here and best regards-Laurent

• Like 2

Hope you have better luck than me/members in getting response from Admin or whoever might help fix this.

From what I understand, moderators have no more access to administration than anyone else. And ... there may actually no longer be "an administration" to speak of. Just a faceless conglomerate which has a financial interest in the site with no particular photographic or personal interest in it, certainly no interest in communicating with members.

• Like 3
There’s always something new under the sun.