Photo Restoration

<p>I have been starting to do some photo restoration for friends here and there. I have been able to make them pretty happy with the results I have been able to get so far. I'm familiar with Photoshop as that is my main tool that I use. So I'm familiar with some of the ways in which photo restoration is done.</p>

<p>But I was wondering if any one knows of anyone that offers any work shops on this here in Ca, as I would like to dive in a little deeper and try and learn more tricks of the trade so to speak when doing restorations. I can't seem to find to much on the web. Or if you know of any good books on the subject that would also help. But I would really like to find a few workshops as I am a very hands on person.</p>

<p>Thanks for any help that you can give me.</p>

<p>The Eisman book is an excellent resource. You may also be interested in <a href="http://www.retouchpro.com/">RetouchPRO</a> which is a site dedicated to photo retouching and restoration. The have user forums, and all sorts of other resources and links. Recently, they have introduced a series of online sessions with prominant photo retouchers. This is a free site the but there is a small fee for the on-line workship sessions with professional rotouchers.</p>