photo podcasts?

Discussion in 'Casual Photo Conversations' started by steve_lajoie|1, Dec 13, 2011.

1. I'm looking for some recommendations for photo podcasts. Any suggestions? I'm specifically interested in
    nature/wildlife/macro techniques and natural history but a list of recommended podcasts covering a variety of subjects
    would be great.

The only one I follow right now is The Image Doctors (Nikonians.com). If you have not heard it, they cover a range of
    equipment and technique topics (focus on nikon gear) plus normally a feature on digital darkroom. They will also
    bring in guests to interview.

Others? Thanks!

2. Steve-my personal favourites are 'Martin Bailey Photography (Enhanced)' and 'The Candid Frame' both on iTunes. regards, cb

3. I am especially fond of "TWIT Photo" with Catherine Hal and Leo Laportel, "This week in Photography" with Fredrick Van Johnson, and also "Faded and Blurred".

4. 'Faded and Blurred' looks/sounds interesting and I am going to check it out! thanks! cb :)

5. If you're interested in something more about the creative process instead of technique, the podcasts by Brooks Jensen over at Lenswork Magazine are very good.

6. Thanks! I'll check them all out.