Photo Op coming… Bike Week in Daytona

Discussion in 'Leica and Rangefinders' started by albert_smith, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Just a note to point out a photo op with many possibilities coming up soon…. Bike Week in Daytona Beach. The dates of the “week” are 27 February to 7 March. There are lots of potential shots from all categories of photography: street, candids, motorcycles, etc… For the price of parking, and film, it can be a productive day out with a camera and no; you don’t need a motorcycle to enjoy the sights.
    Here is a link for those that might be interested: Bike Week info
    007QjP-16677584.JPG

2. Would be a great opportunity for some of you civil libertarians to take your rhetoric a little farther than your computer desk: find a few Hell's Angels and get in their face with your MP's.

3. >Jay . Photo.net Hero, feb 17, 2004; 08:19 p.m.

> find a few Hell's Angels and get in their face with your MP's.

You could break their legs tough guy.

4. I've got 10 bucks for anyone who gets a picture of Jay riding a chopper.

5. I'll be there with ol' Cheyenne Lisa. It's been a couple of years since we last went up there. Just got to get her in the shop for a few minor adjustments before taking her on a road trip though.

6. I would rather view Albert's pictures than make my own, even if I had the opportunity. Albert, you're a master of this Genre, and I look forward to buying your photo book one day

7. go albert! if i weren't in texas i would be right there with you.
    007Quz-16681484.jpg

8. Actually, Jay, I've photographed a few bikers in my day, and they've all been very friendly. I've forgotten how to post a photo in-line, but click on my name and look at my posted photos (I've only got seven, so it'll be easy to spot) for a pic of a biker and his woman.

You should really try interacting with people sometime, Jay -- most are very different than your hostile, paranoid perception would suggest.