Photo.net on screen presentation change

JeffOwen

I know there have been some upgrades at photo.net recently but overnight my

forum question & answer page presentation has drastically changed. Has there

been anything to initiate this or should I be looking at my set up?

One thing that I miss is the history of which questions I have looked at as

well as a complete change to the font and display. Even the answer format has

changed. I would just like to know in case it is something that has happened to

my pc.

It's looking as if the change is at photo.net (see a few questions down in this forum). My main concern is that I loose the thread that I have been watching as there is no colour or marker that shows that I have viewed it before. I this problem on my pc?

Jeff, I noticed that too " no colour or marker that shows that I have viewed it before". I spent way to much time looking at things I had already critiqued because it wasn't colored and THEN it doesn't color anymore it stays the same color. This was a feature I really liked as it told me where I had been. (sigh). That and the edit feature because I always see a mistake with what I write OR I want to go back and add something like a link to another picture. Just makes things more simple. I know the Webmasters have lots to deal with but hopefully they are listening to these SIMPLE concerns. Sounds lke there are only a FEW ~ 1) The AMAZON AD that looks like the second person on a comment who added an HTML picture (believe me it freaked me out and I added several comments as a third person saying I did not add that add). The ad would be ok by me as ad's are a way to generate money it just looks like a picture we upload and ad like a picture and is WAY TO BIG. 2) features that we love like you mentioned the color markers are really important for swift use of PN. 3) the Edit feature here on COMMENTS ~ wonderful to use and benefits us greatly 4) being able to change our OWN colors on our own pages to make our own pictures look presentable (I don't care that much but I have heard others say stuff about it). <br><br><br> Otherwise I like the NEW Font and the new style and it seems to be moving along REALLY fast! I have no other complains and like I said Ad's make money and I am for them. I just don't want to look like I put it there. I think that this was a GREAT layout and I just want those few things I loved back. WTG PN ~ great job on the layout :) ~ micki